Thursday, July 9, 2015

How Do You Do It

One of the most asked questions I have ever had is, "How do you get these girls to..." or some variation thereof. No matter what variation is asked, the answer is remarkably simple:

I ask.

That's it. Nothing more complicated than that. No great big trade secret. No drama. No magic. I simply ask. I am also not afraid to comment either. By that I mean, if I see someone with absolutely gorgeous feet I am not afraid to say something to them. Out loud. In public.

See, I learned a long time ago that if you stay quiet and secretive then you will more often than not be alone beating your dick into oblivion replaying memory images in your mind. Saying something, however, can turn a glimpse into a full fledged experience. All to many times I have had situations that would normally have remained simply visual turn into a situation where I was actually handling a beautiful foot of a stranger simply because I swallowed that nervous anxiety and said something like, "Oh my god, your feet are gorgeous!" A passing glance would turn into a twenty minute conversation and/or allow me to hand out a business card and recruit a potential model.

For way too long I was afraid that someone would find out I was into feet and use it against me or use it to embarrass or humiliate me because it meant I was "weird" or "not normal". I finally realized that liking feet was simply part of who I was. Why in hell would I allow someone to use my fondness as ammunition or as a weapon against me? No longer could someone say, "if you don't do such and such I will tell everyone you like feet." I beat them to the punch by telling people myself. And, best of all, I actually benefited from this. The "I'm gonna tell everyone" comment is answered by the word, "And...?" and in doing so removes all the power and threat

So, my answer to "how do you..." becomes my actual best advice to foot lovers everywhere: ASK.
If you ASK, you have a 50/50 chance of something going in your favor. If you DONT ask, you have a 100% chance of nothing working out for you. I don't know about you, but a 50% chance is much better than no chance at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment