Friday, March 20, 2015

ToeRotica - Real Stories from the Life of a Toe Monster

As my birthday approaches I find myself more and more reflective. I look over the events of my life and how my love for the female foot has somehow cast a shadow, or a spotlight, on nearly every aspect. I had a number of requests for stories. I had a story section on my original site (Beautiful Female Feet) and was always amazed at its traffic and the email it generated. There were always those who would say, "Bullshit, he is making this shit up," and yet, I wasn't. I didn't have to. That's why the story section always came so easily for me. I was simply telling members what happened to me on a particular day. I figure I will use the ToeRotica tag for my story posts here to make easier for folks to find what they are looking for. Where possible, I will include pictures because on several occasions I actually got a couple of photos. If I have a photo that is pretty damn close to the feet I mention in the post, I will post that photo. There is a huge plus to our modern technology: it is far easier to take covert foot photos now than it was in the 90s AND it is also more difficult as people are taught from a young age go watch for the inevitable outstretched arm with a cell phone or Ipod/Ipad at the end. With all that in mind...check this out:


 
I don't know why but I am inexplicably drawn to the darker shades. They are somehow more exotic and erotic to my mind. These photos belong to a deeply tanned five foot eleven inch natural platinum blonde wearing a little black dress. I had an instant boner as these walked up on me and could barely keep my head from being locked in a permanent down angle with my tongue lolled out and a string of drool hanging from my lips.
 
I don't know what overcame me, but when we got outside I just said, "Fuck it" and decided to go for it and say something to this incredible beauty. I mean, we ended up in the same place at the same time so damn many times that I felt the Gods were smiling on me a bit that day. Hell, outside the store her car was only 3 spots away from mine. I took this as Divine Intervention and decided to just be bold and see what happened. So, I walked up....
 
She smiles and says, "Hello!"
 
I reply, "Hi. I apologize for being so forward, but I just have to tell you that your feet are incredibly beautiful and I would love to take a picture of them sometime." (She wasn't aware I had sneaked in the two above while we were in the check out line.) 
 
"My feet? Really? They are HUGE! I think they are my worst feature. You mean you actually like them?"
 
"Like them well enough to come over and say so outright to a perfect stranger."
 
"Are you one of those foot fetish guys?"
 
"Yep. I am, In the flesh. I take it you have never met or been with a foot guy before."
 
"No, I haven't. I've been curious though. What is it about feet? I mean they're just feet. I don't get it."
 
I laugh. "You don't get it but you spend $50 bucks a month on pedicures and more on keeping them pretty. I think you may not understand it very well, but you get it just fine." I smile.
 
She cocks her head, "So you're attracted to my big old feet. Do they turn you on?"
 
"We wouldn't be talking if they didn't," I laugh again, "I just simply felt compelled to tell you."
 
She blushed slightly, "Well, thank you,"
 
"You are very welcome. Have a wonderful day." At this point I took a slight step back and pointedly stared at her pretty size 10 1/2s with no small amount of lust on my face.
 
A pregnant pause and then she says, "So, what would you do with my feet if you could?"
 
I reply, "Honestly? I start by giving you one hell of a foot massage, then worship them, and if you haven't kicked me to the curb by the time that's done, I would proceed to be very naughty with them,"
 
"What is 'worship'?"
 
"Its easier to show than to explain, but basically its a lot of kissing and nibbling and toe sucking."
 
"Oh, that sounds...different. I guess I should have that done sometime." She smiled a very pretty smile, tilting her head slightly as she did so.
 
I suddenly didn't give a damn about who was around, where we were, who might see or anything. The mere possibility of having those feet near my face was like a drug driving me blindly forward in lust and in hope. "I can show you briefly if you want to see it. Just a few seconds worth. I will stop when you ask me to."
 
"Here? Now? What about all these people walking around the parking lot?"
 
"Fuck them. Let me show you....just for a moment."
 
"I should just have my boyfriend suck my toes when  I get home."
 
"Its not the same. Anyone can suck your toes. Only a foot guy and worship your feet. I promise, the feeling is totally different."
 
"Oh yeah? Well, show me a little bit."
 
Mama didn't raise no fool. I moved forward and dropped to one knee, slid her right foot out of her shoe and started doing my thing. The angle was a bit awkward so I took a chance and asked her to sit in her drivers seat of her little SUV. I was thrilled when she said OK and did.
 
I stopped after a brief but intense two minutes. The smell of her sweaty foot was still all over my face. I loved it. And, I had a raging boner that could not be easily hidden.
 
"Oh my god," she gasps, "that was unbelievable! I have never had anything like that before."
 
I replied, "I told you, anyone can suck toes. Only a footguy can worship feet properly." Another pregnant pause and I figure I should make my exit. "Thank you for indulging me and letting me show you that. I hope we run into each other again sometime."
 
"Me too," she stammered.
 
And I left.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment