Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Toe-Rotica - Real Life Experiences of a Toe Monster

The Hotel

I was on a trip for a weekend seminar and staying in a nice hotel. We had ended the session early and I was bored out of my mind. I decided to simply go for a walk and wander around to check out my surroundings. This tends to be a habit for me anytime I am somewhere I don't frequent. Its a hold over from the military.

As I went down the hallway where my room was, I noticed a housekeeping cart. I wandered by and casually looked in the propped open door. There was this 20-something drop dead gorgeous Asian girl adjusting the covers on the bed. Then I noticed she had on these cute little ballerina type flats with no socks or hose. My guts turned over. Her fingernails were painted a bright red. I figured, "What the hell", and stood there as she began to walk to her cart.

She greeted me and we began to small talk. Finally, I complimented her on her shoes and she thanked me. I asked her the size and she replied, "They are 7s." I asked if she did her own nails and she said, "Of course," and smiled. I then took the plunge asking if her toes matched her fingers. She said they did and I asked if I could see them. She casually slid her foot out of her shoe and lifted it up to me.

Impulsively I dropped to one knee and took her beautiful foot in my hands. It was hot with sweat and the toenails were absolutely painted perfectly. Nails were on the longer side and the toes were long and slender. Her soles were incredibly soft like velvet. Without thinking I kissed her toes. I looked up to see her smiling at me and she said simply, "You like?" I looked down at my crotch with a full on woody straining to escape my Dockers and responded, "Yeah, its pretty obvious."

She put her shoe back on and stepped towards the door of the empty room. "You want to kiss them more?" I quickly responded with a, "Hell Yeah!" and followed her into the room. She sat on the bed and I took off her shoes and gave her feet a vigorous tongue lashing and sucked every toe like there was no tomorrow. She laid back on her elbows and moaned quietly. I figured its now or never and stood up. Looking at her toes I unzipped and pulled out my cock. It was already leaking precum. I grabbed her right foot and placed it on my cock. She wiggled her toes and slid my cock between her big toe and second toe. A smooth back and forth movement started. Next she took her left foot and braced my cock on one side, curling her toes over the shaft to help hang on to it and continued to move her feet back and forth. After less than two minutes I shot a load. She smiled. I thanked her profusely and then grabbed a towel to clean her up. I gave her $50 and told her my room number. I told her if she worked the next day I would like to repeat the experience before I left for home. She smiled and said, "Maybe". 

She was back the next morning at my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment